Ha Long Bay, known as a famous natural wonder, not only owns a natural beauty space, but also hides a legendary beauty. Within 2 days, you will have a chance to explore two famous places of Ha Long Bay: “Sung Sot Cave”, and “Titop Island”. Let come to join this tour with us !
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel in Ha Noi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:45 AM|
|TRANSPORTATION||A/C Car /Minivan|
|DURATION||2 days 1 night (Stay Overnight on boat)|
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long ( “Sung Sot Cave” – Kayaking – Cooking class) (L/D)
For the first day, you will have a chance to visit “Sung Sot Cave”. As you know, being known as “Sung Sot cave”, it is the largest cave in Ha long Bay. Discovered by a group of French explorers in the early 1900s, the cave is popular because of its panoramic views of the bay from the top. Therefore, it is the most visited cave in Ha long Bay. Beside that, this cave is known not only because of its size and magnificent nature beauty, but also because of its formation with thousands of stalactite and stalagmites there. The tours into the cave are aimed at witnessing the heaven with huge spaces revealed after narrow lines. As a visitor, you will be surprised from thing to other things; that is why it is named as “Surprising” (“Sung Sot” ) cave or “Amazing” Cave. Here is the itinerary of the first day:
- At 7.45 AM, your guide will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Halong bay.
- At 12.00, you will arrive at Bai Chay, Ha long Tourism harbour. Continue to transfer by tender to the Ha long Cruise for enjoying drink and taking a short rest.
- At 12.30, you will start to visit Ha Long Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
- From 13.00 – 14.00, You will have lunch as Vietnamese Set Menu.
- At 14.30, you will visit “Sung Sot Cave” by boat. Next, you will walk to visit caves approximately 45 minutes.
- At 16.00, you will enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
- At 18.00, you will Join the cooking class on the cruise.
- From 19.00 – 20.00, Dinner will be served on the cruise.
- From 21.00 – 23.00: There will be evening activities like sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, see views of Ha long Bay at night, and sleep on the cruise overnight. Ending the first day.
Day 2: Ha Long – Ha Noi (Ti top Island – Hanoi) (B/L)
For the second day, you will continue explore Ti Top island and Ti Top Beach which takes the shape of a crescent encompassing the island . The beach – with its clean and clear water, small waves and alluring landscape, as well as sand that has been washed by the tide and become white as snow – has a quiet and airy atmosphere. It is really a beautiful and ideal beach for recreational activities like swimming and other sea sports. Here is the itinerary of the second day:
- At 6.00, you will start your day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- At 7.15, You will have a breakfast
- At 8.00: you will depart for Ti Top island. During this time there will be many activities like : Climbing the top of Ti top, viewing sightseeing Ha long Bay’s panorama, relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
- At 9.30, you will return to the boat and check out cabins; and then enjoy relaxing and have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat will be back on different route
- At 10.45, Lunch will be served as set Menu at dining room on boat . You will have a chance eating and seeing the bay scenery (pass Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog). Or you will have lunch at restaurant near Ha long Harbour.
- At 12.00, you will transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
- From 12.20-16.30, you will turn back Ha Noi.
Office phone number: +84 (0) 903 88 55 03
Email address: [email protected]vietnamholidaystravel.com
1/ Surcharge 15% will be applied for: 30 April, 1 May, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 01 Jan & Tet
2/ Free of charge for children under 4 years old sharing bed with parents. 2 adults are allowed only 1 child under 4 years old. The second child charges 75% of the adult (any cost of the baby will be paid by yourself).
3/ From 5 years old to 9 years old charges 75% of adult. Over 9 years old is adult’s rate
4/ Free of charge for pick up and drop off you around the Old Quarter area. Any different from Old Quarter area will be charged 176.000 vnd/group/ 2 times.