On this tour, you will go to Yen Tu Pagoda Complex. It is the biggest Buddhism Center of Vietnam. Next, you will visit “Thien Cung cave”. It is situated on the South-West side of the bay, with a distance of 4 km from the wharf outside Ha Long City. The way to Thien Cung cave is really a perilous route. Its both sides are covered by a thick forest. After entering a narrow gate, you can recognize the cave’s 130-meter-long girth which opens up. You will be more astonished about the very animated and splendid beauty which is formed by stalactite. On the east wall of Thien Cung cave, there is a grandiose and imposing picture with characters of tales. Going out of the Thien Cung cave, you will have a wonderful sensation just as watching a unique, meticulous, interesting fine-art museum which is made by nature, and getting over imagination, ability and intellect of human being.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel in Ha Noi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:45 AM|
|TRANSPORTATION||A/C Car /Minivan|
|DURATION||2 days 1 night (at Tuan Chau hotel)|
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Tuan Chau Island (L/D)
- At 7.45 – 8.15, we will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long city. About halfway there, we will stop for short break.
- At 11.45, we will arrive at Ha Long and get on the boat. On the bay, you will enjoy a fresh seafood lunch.
- At 13.00, it will be time for visiting the most beautiful place of Ha Long Bay through the unique islets with funny names such as “Dog”, “fighting chickens”, “incense burner”; and then you will have a chance to visit the two amazing Caves, named “Heaven” and“ Hidden Wooden stakes ”.
- At 16.00, we will get back to Ha Long harbor. You will be taken by bus to Tuan Chau island. You should check the time (in your room) for discovering the island.
- At 18.30, you will have dinner at hotel. After diner, you can join some very interesting activities such as seeing the “jumping Dolphin or sea lion” show, or “dancing lights on the water with music” show (ticket not included).
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Yen Tu Pagoda – Ha Noi (B,L)
- About 7.00 AM, it will be breakfast serving time. After that you will go to Yen Tu Pagoda Complex for visiting the biggest Buddhism Centrer of Vietnam. And then, you will have the free time for taking the cable car up to Hoa Yen Pagoda (the most beautiful part of Yen Tu Pagoda Complex) or enjoying the scenery and taking the photos.
- At 12.30, you will have lunch in the restaurant and check out the room
- At 14.15, you must be ready for our car and back to Hanoi.
- Around 17.00 – 17.30, we will arrive at Ha Noi and drop you off at your hotel.
Office phone number: +84 (0) 903 88 55 03
Email address: [email protected]
1/ Surcharge 15% will be applied for: 30 April, 1 May, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 01 Jan & Tet
2/ Under 4 years : Free of charge. 2 adults are allowed only 1 child under 4 years old. The second child charges 75% of the adult (any cost of the baby will be paid by yourself).
3/ From 5 years old to 9 years old charges 75% of adult. Over 9 years old charges 100% of adult.
4/ Pick up and drop off you around the Old Quarter area : Free of charge. Any different from Old Quarter area will be charged 176.000 vnd/group/ 2 times.