Arriving at Ninh Binh province, you will visit some beautiful places. First, your guide will take you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal Capital of Viet Nam. Next, you will be taken to Tam Coc. On the way to Tam Coc, visitors should not forget watching beautiful scenery of the rural areas. And then, you continue to visit 2 famous temples – first, the Dinh king temple, and then, Le king temple, which were built in the 10th century – to learn more about the heroic histories of these two Kings in the Wars against Chinese in more than 1000 years ago. Besides, you will be also visited 2 other famous places: Bai Dinh and Trang An. Let join this trip with us for 2 days, we will together explore Hoa Lu – Tam Coc- Bai Dinh -Trang An.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel in Ha Noi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:45 AM|
|TRANSPORTATION||A/C Car /Minivan|
|DURATION||2 days 1 night (at hotel)|
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (Lunch, Dinner)
- 7.45 – 8.30: We will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Hoa Lu – Tam Coc. Continue to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the rural areas on the way
- 10.30: Arriving at Ninh Binh province, the guide will take you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. Next, we will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple.
- 12.10: You will have a buffet lunch at the restaurant, then boarding a small boat to visit Tam Coc, meaning literally “three caves”. At Tam Coc, you can see Ha Long type views with majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious caves, as well as countryside sights, such as, peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields. If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about 45 minutes..
- 16.00: you will check in at a hotel in Ninh Binh Province. After that, we will have dinner at the hotel. You will stay overnight at Ninh Binh hotel.
Day 2: Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 8.00: Take time to have breakfast with Vietnamese local food at hotel.
- 10.00: Our bus will take you to Bai Dinh Pagoda and join a group. It is the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues. In this pagoda, there is also the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- 12.30: before visiting Trang An, we will have Lunch at local restaurant with some local special dishes, such as, goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
- 13.30: Continue to depart for Trang An tourist attraction. There is a beautiful scenery landscape here. You will board a small boat to visit Trang An; there, you will see majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields. Then, you can take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness; you can also watch scenery of mountain and rivers of Ha Long on the land of Ninh Binh.
- 17.00-19:00: Ending the tour, you will be taken back and dropped off at your hotel in Ha Noi city.
Office phone number: +84 (0) 903 88 55 03
Email address: [email protected]
0/ Extra of service for electric bicycle : 60.000 vnd/2 times/person
1/ Surcharge 15% will be applied for: 30 April, 1 May, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 01 Jan & Tet
2/ Free of charge for children under 4 years old sharing bed with parents. 2 adults are allowed only 1 child under 4 years old. The second child charges 75% of the adult (any cost of the baby will be paid by yourself).
3/ From 5 years old to 9 years old charges 75% of adult. Over 9 years old is adult’s rate.
4/ Free of charge for pick up and drop off you around the Old Quarter area. Any different from Old Quarter area will be charged 176.000 vnd/group/ 2 times.