Let join this trip with us for 2 days, we will together explore Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Cuc Phuong in Ninh Binh Province. Arriving at Ninh Binh, you will visit some beautiful places. First, your guide will take you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal Capital of Viet Nam. Next, you will be taken to Tam Coc. On the way to Tam Coc, as visitors, you should not forget watching beautiful scenery of the rural areas. And then, you continue to visit 2 famous temples – first, the Dinh king temple, and then, Le king temple, which were built in the 10th century – to learn more about the heroic histories of these two Kings in the Wars against Chinese in more than 1000 years ago. Especially, you will be also visited 2 other famous places: Cuc Phuong national Park and the primitive tropical forest of Cuc Phuong, which have been attracting visitors. Cuc Phuong is famous for its rich animal and plant life and the dozens of ancient caves that can be found within the forest.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel in Ha Noi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:30 AM|
|TRANSPORTATION||A/C Car /Minivan|
|DURATION||2 days 1 night (at hotel)|
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (Lunch, Dinner)
- 7.30 – 8.00: We will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Hoa Lu – Tam Coc. Continue to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the rural areas on the way
- 10.30: Arriving at Ninh Binh province, the guide will take you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal Capital of Viet Nam. Next, you will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple.
- 12.00: You will have lunch at the restaurant, then boarding a small boat to visit Tam Coc, meaning literally “three caves”. At Tam Coc, you can see Ha Long type views with majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious caves, as well as countryside sights, such as, peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields. If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about 45 minutes..
- 16.00: You will check in at a hotel in Ninh Binh Province. After that, you will have dinner at the hotel. You will stay overnight at Ninh Binh hotel.
Day 2: Tam Coc – Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 7.00: Take time to have breakfast with Vietnamese local food at hotel.
- 7.30: Our bus will take you to Cuc Phuong National Park – one of the most popular nature tourist destinations in Vietnam.
- 8.30: arriving at National park, you will visit Endangered Primate Rescue Center. The primate center was established in 1993 with the help of the Frankfurt Zoological Society and has grown to 100 animals in 30 cages, 4 houses, two semi-wild enclosures.
- 11.30: You will have lunch at a restaurant
- 12.30: Before visiting Trang An, you will have lunch at a local restaurant with some local special dishes, such as, goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel. After that, you will depart for the Park Center. On the way, you will visit the Cave of Early Man ( had over 7000 year), and then starting on a long trek through the forest to learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the park. You will also make a stop at Cho Chi, tree thousand year.
- 15.00-18.00: You will be taken back and dropped off at your hotel in Ha Noi city. Ending tour.
Office phone number: +84 (0) 903 88 55 03
Email address: [email protected]
1/ Surcharge 15% will be applied for: 30 April, 1 May, 24 Dec, 31 Dec, 01 Jan & Tet
2/ Free of charge for children under 4 years old sharing bed with parents. 2 adults are allowed only 1 child under 4 years old. The second child charges 75% of the adult (any cost of the baby will be paid by yourself).
3/ From 5 years old to 9 years old charges 75% of adult. Over 9 years old is adult’s rate.
4/ Extra of service for electric bicycle : 60.000 vnd/2 times/person
5/ Free of charge for pick up and drop off you around the Old Quarter area. Any different from Old Quarter area will be charged 176.000 vnd/group/ 2 times.