Saigon Cooking Class Tour is the best choice for those who are interested in and want to learn about Vietnamese cuisine. You can follow step-by-step instructions of the professional local Chef as you want to cook up a hearty meal for your family and enjoy it together.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City|
|DEPARTURE TIME||7:30 AM|
|TRANSPORTATION||A/C Car /Minivan|
|INCLUDED||English-speaking guide Lunch in cooking class
Air-con car/van picks up and drops off Travel insurance
|NOT INCLUDED||Personal expensive Tipping/Gratuities|
You can learn how to prepare and to cook a traditional Vietnamese meal at a morning or afternoon cookery class in Ho Chi Minh City. You can also explore the Vietnamese food culture and discover a huge variety of local mushrooms, herbs and spices in the Vietnamese medicine garden. You will start with a market visit to enjoy the colorful and bustling food stalls
Considered as one of the healthiest cuisines in the world, the interactive class will introduce you to the herbs, spices and vegetables of the medicine garden. Discover how to grow many kinds of mushroom in the mushroom house, and learn about the uses of Vietnamese herbs in medicine and how to cook from a pharmacist and chef.
Then, become a Vietnamese farmer and try to identify and select vegetables in the medicine garden to use in your cooking class. Armed with your freshly picked vegetables, friendly chefs will instruct you how to prepare and cook traditional healthy Vietnamese dishes.
At the end of your class, sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor among your new foodie friends and colleagues with a great certificate, recipes and souvenirs from Ho Chi Minh cooking class
At 13:30 PM, ending the tour, you will have been taken back and dropped off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. It must be the time for you to reflect on this memorable day!
Office phone number: +84 (0) 903 88 55 03
Email address: [email protected]
8:20 AM-13:00 PM
- Discover Vietnamese culture through its rich and refined gastronomy
- Enjoy an easy and fun hands-on cooking experience
- Learn how to cook and prepare a traditional healthy Vietnamese meal
- Become a Vietnamese farmer and pick and select the vegetables you will cook
- Learn about traditional meals, ingredients and recipes
- Discover the different varieties of mushroom in a mushroom house
- Hear how to cultivate rice
- Explore unusual ingredients, such as morning glory, jack fruit and banana flowers
- See a demonstration of how to use a splitter knife
- Discover the great methods to make healthy food with nice cooking tips
- Get great culinary instruction from a friendly chef and kitchen staff